- Location: Halls Gap, VIC
The Tatonka Yukon 50 Litre Hiking backpack is perfect for a multi-day hike through the beautiful Grampians/Gariwerd National Park and surrounds. 50 litres capacity is the perfect size for a 1 to 3-day hike when splitting group gear such as tent and cooking equipment.
The Tatonka Yukon 50 Litre Hiking backpack is lightweight, tough and features the V2 harness, one of the most comfortable around.
Pack features include:
- Fully adjustable harness
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Single-handed hip belt adjustment.
- Compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration bladder compatible (Not Supplied)
- Durable CORDURA base
- All-round compression straps
- Elastic side pockets
- Walking pole holders
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
All packs are adjusted by one of our expert team to perfectly fit your back before you leave on your hike.
So hike in comfort, hike in style, hike with our Tatonka Yukon 50 Litre Hiking backpack